As an entrepreneur you are constantly pulled in a thousand different directions. From marketing to scheduling, your plate is full. Let the web do the work for you! Save time and money with these easy online tools.
If your day-to-day feels like a whirlwind of projects, commitments, and appointments, use these tools to keep everything straight and take control of your calendar.
- Book Fresh: Sick of the constant back-and-forth of scheduling appointments? Cut it out of your life with this simple app that can be embedded right into your website.
- Catch: Take your to-do list to the next level. Capture images, sounds, locations, and ideas on the go with this app that makes note taking interactive and dynamic.
Outsource Special Projects
You can never do it all. From graphic designers to copywriters, these tools will help you hire talent to finish those projects outside your expertise and time constraints.
- 99 Designs: Get help with all your graphic design needs from logos to business cards. Post a “design contest” and watch the submissions pour in so you can easily hire the best designer at the best price.
- People Per Hour: For all your other freelance needs, People Per Hour can help you hunt down the right person for the job. Hunt through categories of great work or post a specific need or project.
Maintain a Dynamic Online Presence
Social Media is a full time job, one you can’t afford to neglect. Cut down on the time and energy you expend with two sites that make sharing your business easy and effective.
- Wix: Want total control over your website without spending hours coding? Wix provides an easy, drag-and-drop way to create a site quickly and beautifully. Building and maintaining a website has never been less stressful.
- Hootsuite: Manage all your social media in one place. Cut down on the time and hassle of juggling multiple accounts. Hootsuite let’s you streamline your social media strategy and schedule posts, so you control you social media, not the other way around.
Post by Ashley Williams